“Greenways connect the places we live with the places we love.”
COVID 19 Message from Friends of the Litchfield Community Greenway
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
As we work together to slow the spread of COVID 19 by practicing social distancing much of the local guidance includes outdoor exercise as essential….”Medical and Health experts agree that being active outside is crucial to maintaining wellbeing”…
It is both gratifying and, at the same time, concerning to see the increased activity on our Greenway and it is imperative that the Guidelines provided by the CDC are followed.
- Follow personal hygiene before heading to trails: wash hands, and carry hand sanitizer.
- Do not use trails if you have symptoms.
- Observe at all times a six foot distance from others.
- Warn other trail users of your presence & move to the side to allow others to pass.
- Be sure that all dogs are leashed.
- Make sure all trash and pet waste is removed.
Signs of will be placed along the Greenway in the next few days as a reminder for us to all do our part.
Thank you for your attention during this time of great stress and anxiety. By working together we can get through this.
Board of Directors
Friends of the Litchfield Community Greenway
As progress continues at an accelerated pace to make the entire Litchfield Community Greenway a reality we are looking for additional members to help with the effort. Our meetings take place the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:30 PM at E J Murphy’s office. Please join us & see for yourself how you can make our Greenway a success.
Pictures of our progress